Happy Birthday Canada!
To celebrate we are offering a fun-filled day of activities at the Diefenbunker Museum. Come join us between 11:00am – 4:00pm for a great celebration. Did we mention that admission is FREE all day?
- Take part in our Photo Scavenger Hunt and enter your family in to win a great prize
- For the kids (or the kid-in-you): Be sure to have your face painted
- Enjoy live music by folk band Dayton Brock
- Have a postcard made at our Flashpoint Photobooth
- Enjoy a BBQ (hot dogs and veggie dogs) with Freezies ($)
- Explore our Museum by joining our guided tours, or explore the museum on your own
- Bring your bike! The Huntley Community Association will be hosting a Bike Rodeo!!!
What is a Bike Rodeo you ask?
The event will feature a sign in and bike inspection being done by staff from Kunstadts in Kanata. There will be a series of riding tests and child friendly competitions to train/test and entertain the bikers. The bike rodeo will be held between 11:00am-1:00pm.
If you have any questions, please call the museum at 613-839-0007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: 3911 Carp Road (Follow the Canada Flags from the Carp Fair Grounds!)
Date and Time: July 1st, 2013, 11:00am – 4:00pm
See you at the Bunker!